Call me back

Personal Insurance

A Local Broker, National Backing 

As a Member of Broker Network, the UK's longest established commercial insurance network, we can offer you more than many other brokers. With access to the UK's major insurers as well as specialist providers, including Lloyd’s, we are in strong position to arrange competitive cover that is not always available elsewhere.

Our established insurance department can cater for all of your insurance requirements. We have been managing and advising many of our clients for over 50 years. A clear indication of our personal and professional service.

We are property insurance specialists, and understand your needs in terms of both cost savings and the desire for help and advice.

Our personal insurance lines include:

Home & Contents Insurance

What’s your home worth? 

Increases in people’s assets mean that your home, and its contents, may be substantially undervalued. However, there are steps you can take to be confident that your home and its contents are appropriately insured.

'Standard" Home Insurance may not be enough. 

This particularly applies if your assets are in excess of those covered under a 'standard' insurance policy. If you have fine art, antiques, jewellery, heirlooms or valuable collections then you will also probably need specialist insurance cover.

As well as checking what your insurance covers, you need to be sure your policy provides a high enough level of cover. Otherwise if you need to claim, you could find your insurance will not pay the full replacement cost of your home and its contents.

What should your contents be covered for? 

Contents also require specialist appraisal, and you should expect to obtain a detailed item by item costing. By taking photographs of individual items you will have a valuable record, should the worst happen. Having this visual record can also speed up the claims process.

Tenant’s Contents Insurance

It is a common misconception that is the landlord’s responsibility to insure part or all of the contents within a rented property. Anything owned by the tenant is their own sole responsibility. 

We provide comprehensive contents insurance for tenants living in rented accommodation.

Our affordable cover is specifically tailored to meet the requirements of tenants to cover against loss or damage to personal possessions as well as legal liability protection if you are found accountable for injury to other people.

Motor Insurance

We can accommodate your motor insurance, whether you have a car or a van, motorcycle, motor home or classic vehicle. We have access to a large network of insurers and also offer the additional benefit of legal expenses and breakdown cover.

Travel Insurance

We can arrange annual travel insurance policies either for European trips or with worldwide cover, for your trips further afield.

Contact our personal lines specialist Val Kirby.

"Throughout a rather long, tedious and difficult sale the team kept focus and were extremely dedicated to achieving the sale. A great team effort undertaken in a supportive, courteous and professional manner."
Graham M