Call me back

Mortgage Advice

Whether you are buying, renting or letting a home, financial advice is often required to ensure you are getting the most for your money.

At C.P. Walker & Son we have a whole of market, financial adviser available to discuss your individualrequirements either in our office or in the comfort of your own home. 

The benefits of accessing this service include:

  • The adviser will do all of the hard work for you and has access to the whole of the mortgage and insurance market. They offer advice from all areas of the mortgage market, as opposed to banks, building societies, tied agents or company representatives who may only advise and offer products from the company they represent.
  • The adviser will use industry leading sourcing systems, which enables them to become instantly aware of changes in lending criteria and products. This allows them to arrange the most appropriate mortgage for you in the quickest possible time.
  • Getting access to exclusive deals which are not available on the high street.
  • A Free mortgage consultation to discuss your requirements.
  • Quick access to an appointment that could help you secure the property you want.
  • Advice on protecting your assets against unforeseen circumstances such as life, critical illness and income protection cover.

They work for you giving you expert mortgage advice and pride themselves on their high standard of customer service.

As well as providing the very best advice available, their administration team are always on hand to provide you with regular updates to keep you informed from application through to completion of your mortgage!

They will also automatically review your mortgage every two years to ensure that you’re still on the very best deal available.

To book a no obligation consultation speak to one of our members of staff on 0115 925 4062 or click here to contact us.


"Overall, I had a wonderful stay and fully satisfied with the services provided and I would recommend them to everyone wishing to buy, sell or rent a property. [Tenant of 2 years]"